Saturday, October 17, 2009

Practical Part 2-July 2009

I came back from holidays. The day was dark, representing my feeling. I was thinking at that time, what will be the new thing for July? First time arrived to Bukit Jalil was excited, but second time was feared. I have to overcome the pressure, depress and even trials. I know I must be strong otherwise I failed.

New working place was good, brem mall at kepong. I felt good because I know I’m able to get someone- May Wan for entertaining me when I’m feeling down. I can’t express too much of negative minds and complaints towards Yin Theng , because I don’t want to pressure her with my own problems. She will have same problems as mine or even worst than me. I don’t know what would happen in this practical again. I just want to pass my practical peacefully and unregretted.

I still remember the first meeting of July- the sales manager set the target for us to achieve. Peoples were keeping laughing me, “Minimum tiga”. I don’t think this was a joke and I always believe that the decisions I made will be right. There is not important to favor on people’s sight, but favor on God’s sight.

Starting July, people always used sarcastic words to insult me. I can take it, whatever they want to say regarding to body shape, my personalities, attitudes, but I don’t really like people using religion as a topic. Christ means a lot to me, it’s doesn’t matter if they don’t understand. But they keep using Christ to attack me make me felt uncomfortable. That time I really upset. Why people want to compare the beliefs and the religions. Nobody support me because I’m the only Christian in the house. "Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.” Thank God for this verse. This is because I know I am being blessed if people insult me for the sake of Christ.

In addition, it’s very hard to get off day. What I truly regret- I was not able to attend any church service, because weekend is the good day for getting more sales and customers. Sometimes I prayed, God, Please bless me with the sales on week day so that I’m able to ask for the permission to get Sunday as off day. I break the command of God, “Let us not give up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but let us encourage one another--and all the more as you see the Day approaching.”

After a month, I’m quite ok with the situation and condition of promoting credit card. Everyday, my mind was thinking, when this practical will end? When can I release this tiredness in body, spirit and soul? Am I able to pass through the practical and graduate with the better result?

Another experience in July-I don’t only promote credit cards in the mall but promote beside the road, in front of different bank. Frankly speaking, the experiences and feeling are great. I just feeling that I went back to the moment when I was small, selling “pao” besides the road. haha. There were busy flows of people specially the peak hours. What I truly enjoy was not promoting the cards, but the foods. The foods were varieties, delicious, and some I could not taste at my hometown. Standing outside was tiring, under the hot weather. The emotional will get crazy if I keep standing under the hot sun.

No comments: