Friday, October 16, 2009

Practical Part one- June 2009

Practical past, time flies, I can’t expect that I’m able to pass through these four months. Memories are always there when we truly appreciate.

While typing my feeling, I just recall back when I arrived to Bukit Jalil, with Yin Theng, Rendy, Jocelyn, and Jiunn. A skinny guy came and took us. I never expected he is the manager of ours. The first impression of me towards him was truly bad, a smoking guy and never talk to us even we were new to the place.

I had been asked to start work day after I arrived. That time I was thinking, crazy… I never been to any training, courses, just a small, short moment of briefing, and yet they asked us to work. I totally can’t accept. What can I do? I’m new and I’m nothing at that time. Some of the UUM students were doing part-time over there. We are same Uni, but they never approach and talk to us. They treated us as stranger. Nobody introduce themselves to us. So, what can we do was, we did what we liked. Ampang Carrefour was my first experience, which I needed to approach the customers aggressively. Wei Lih was the one who brought us, taught us- me, yin theng and Jocelyn. He was very unhappy with our attitudes and I knew he kept complaint about us in front of others. Try to imagine, we have to stand more than 10 hours non-stop. That time, Jocelyn, Yin theng and I were very unhappy with these. We not dare to rest even for a moment when the leader was looking at us …haha…We were trying to change our practical, keep calling to the lecturer, UIL, but the problem was, the procedure was too “mafan” and I don’t like thing brings me to “mafan”

I still remember, the first time we was scolded by the manager,” if you guy don’t respect weilih and happy as your team leader, here is the key, you can go out now” and he threw the key. My reaction was, Wah, how come he talked to us like this?

After 14 days, Jocelyn leave, that time, I was very regret because I can’t leave and acts like her. I never cried, but I complaint. That’s why I’m the complain queen in that house. Everyday works, not dare to take rest because they were not allow us to take rest. I’m not under pressure, but under tired. My body, spirit and soul were tired with all these. 8a.m wake up in the morning, 845pm went to work and finish work at 10pm. Arrived home sometime 12am if worked together with the XXX. Haha …

In June, I was very unhappy, people treated us as a stranger, and we have nobody who really understands me during that time. I felt bad and I asked God, why like this? I though I will have a memorable practical. I still remember before I came for practical, I keep praying, asked God for His favor and send me regarding to His way and not mine. But why. Why God send me to the place that I dislike and hate so much. Why God didn’t listen to my prayer? Why God didn’t send me to any logistic company which I expected so much … with no answer..

No comments: